May Allah Bless Us
Assalamualaikum wbt and morning ladies and gentlemen.
so, i read The Star today.actually its a yesterday paper but i forgot to read it.hahaha.
i am interested at one of the article entitiled "Are Mps really friendly?"..Mps (Members of Parliament)
*ok, i'm start speaking with grammatically error so please correct me coz i'm still in learning process with this grammar things..purfff
actually they do some kind of questionnaire to the Mps to observe how much of them know about what's going on..maybe they ask about something related to entertainment, environment or etc..
for example the chicken and sugar price..do they actually know that the chicken price is now around rm9 per kg..uuuuuu..when i read the article, now i realize that eventhough they are the members of parliament, not much things they know.as said by Elizabeth Chan (if i'm not mistaken) on the article "MPs should be up to date on people's issues" that "Our MPs are only human too, after all"..
i was kind like, yeah that's right.they are too busy with other things.but i am agree that they should keep up to date with the current issues.or maybe they should try buy chicken, sugar and other kitchen stuff.hehehe.
ok, back to the topic.where am i going just now?..purff
so the questionnaire somehow shows how much do they engage with other people.are they friendly enough.?
hurmm.maybe a questionnaire is not enough to judge them either they are friendly or not.
maybe its easy to approach them or not..
the article title is very catchy, right?.hahahah.when u read through it, u know.
so according to the article, they list out the approachable and accommodating MPs..scroll down..
(not listed according to rank)
1. Khalid Abdul Samad (PAS Shah Alam)
2. Nik Mohamad Abduh Nik (PAS, Pasir Mas)
3. Kasthuri Patto (DAP, Batu Kawan)
4. Datuk Seri Nazri Abdul Aziz (BN, Padang Rengas)
5. Raja Kamarul Bahrin Shah Raja Ahmad (PAS, Kuala Terengganu)
6. Lee Boon Chye (PKR, Gopeng)
7. M.Kualsegaran (DAP, Ipoh Barat)
8. Datuk Johari Abdul (PKR, Sg Petani)
9. Chua Tian Chang (PKR, Batu)
10. Dr. Mohd Hatta Ramli (PAS, Kuala Krai)
11. Tony Pua (DAP, Pj Utara)
12. Ong Kian Ming (DAP, Serdang)
13. Rafizi Ramli (PKR, Pandan)
14. Datuk Abdul Manan Ismail (BN, Paya Besar)
15. Shaharudin Ismail (BN, Kangar)
16. Sivakumar A/L Varatharaju (DAP, Batu Gajah, Perak)
17. Steven Sim (DAP, Bukit Mertajam)
18. Er Teck Hwa (DAP, Bakri)
19. Datuk Bung Mokhtar Radin (BN, Kinabantangan)
20. Datuk Fadhilah Yusof (BN, Petra Jaya)
21. G.Manivannan (PKR, Kapar)
22. Azman Ismail (PKR, Kuala Kedah)
23. Datuk Hasbullah Osman (BN, Gerik Perak)
24. Nancy Shukri (BN, Batang Sadong)
25. Sim Tong Him (DAP, Kota Melaka)
26. N.Surendran (PKR, Padang Serai)
27. Sim Tze Tzin (PKR Bayan Baru)
28. Anthony Loke Siew Fook (DAP, Rasah)
29. Datuk Seri Dr Hilmi Yahaya (BN, Balik Pulau)
30. Tan Seng Giaw (DAP, Kepong)
31. Wong Chen (PKR, Kelana Jaya)
32. Tan Sri Joseph Kurup (BN, Pensiangan)
33. Chong Chieng Jen (DAP, Bandar Kuching)
i don't know if there still any other MPs they didn't approach.i'm just referring to the article.so i am noob about this.lalalalalala.
it doesn't matter which party you belong because you are also human being.we all same.living under the skies.all of us must show good attitude, good manner..is it?
*I hope this year and after they are more concern about the environment not just the sky scrappers. peace.